- Charlie Bone und das Geheimnis der sprechenden Bilder (Band 1) (German Edition).
- A Beth-Hill Novel: Full Moon!
- Result Filters.
- Similar titles.
- Baby Blue (Puffin Teenage Fiction)!
- Conquer Your Email Overload: Super Tips and Tricks for Busy People.
Please try again later. I found this book to be really informative. I was looking for something to help decipher the scientific literature around molecular dynamics and protein folding and this book fit the bill perfectly. The only other comment I have is that the 'for beginners' part of the title may be a little misleading.
- Betrayer Bird Under The Stairs (Bandworld Series - Book #7)!
- Moi, enfant-loup (HORS COLLECTION) (French Edition).
- Editorial Reviews.
Someone approaching this book should have a backround in organic chemistry, physics, and some solid math linear algebra and multivariate calculus to really enjoy it. This is an excellent book.
- The basic concepts of molecular modeling. - PubMed - NCBI.
- half help 10;
- Léger étonnement avant le saut (French Edition).
- The Mathematics of Internet Congestion Control (Systems & Control: Foundations & Applications).
- Kate Greenaway: 265 Golden Age Illustrations - Mother Goose!
- Naming and Believing (Philosophical Studies Series).
- The Eradication of Infectious Diseases (Dahlem Workshop Reports-(LS) Life Sciences);
It offers a concise yet comprehensive view molecular modelling, and explains all the theory in a very lucid way. I will gladly recommend this book to anyone.
However, as another reviewer pointed out, the math is fairly advanced. Mathematically challenged biologists or chemists will find this book very difficult, if not outright impossible despite the mathematical ad-memoire included as an appendix. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Get fast, free shipping with Amazon Prime.
Molecular Modelling for Beginners
Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations. View or edit your browsing history. Get to Know Us. English Choose a language for shopping.
Molecular Modelling for Beginners: Alan Hinchliffe: uzucawif.gq: Books
Amazon Music Stream millions of songs. Amazon Drive Cloud storage from Amazon. Alexa Actionable Analytics for the Web. AmazonGlobal Ship Orders Internationally. Amazon Inspire Digital Educational Resources.
Molecular Modelling for Beginners, 2nd Edition
Amazon Rapids Fun stories for kids on the go. Assuming only a basic knowledge of physical chemistry, physics and mathematics, relevant introductory material is provided to ensure greater accessibility to this exciting subject. Carefully structured, the text begins by presenting the fundamental theories that are based on classical mechanics, classical electrostatics and statistical thermodynamics. Emphasis is given to discovery chemistry and QSAR, and the text successfully combines essential theory with relevant applications and examples designed to encourage student understanding.
This text will appeal to those students taking undergraduate courses in chemistry, biochemistry and materials science who want to explore the latest techniques of molecular modelling. How the author notices, there is nothing worse than to discuss with self-appointed Molecular Modelling experts about details, who computes only straight molecules with the different software packages.
For this reason Alan Hinchliffe sets himself the goal to explain the "theory behind the mouse clicks". The book starts at a mathematical and physical basic level.